Communion & Reconciliation
We are excited for another wonderful year as our little ones prepare for Jesus to show His mercy and forgiveness in Reconciliation and His real BODY and BLOOD in the Eucharist.
First Communion and Reconciliation
Communion Parent Meeting Outline (will be posted after Parent Child Prep Feb 2015)
Reconcilation and Eucharist Initiation Form (School only)
Jesus Day Volunteer Form 2014
First Communion Ceremony Participation & Needs Form
Layout of the Church
- Each family will be randomly assigned a pew (Communion rehearsal day)
- 12 person per family limit on seating in the Church (First Communicant + 11)
NOTE: Not necessarily in the same pew; those not in family pew will have access to seating in sides sections
Communion Day Dress Code
- All communicants should wear some article of clothing that is white on Communion Day (i.e. Tie, shirt, dress, suit, etc.)
- We will have a photographer present on the day of First Holy Communion. Portraits and family pictures will be available as well. Families should not take pictures during the Communion Mass!
Directions for Communion Day
- Drop off first communicants 15 minutes before the ceremony in the gym to be lined up for the procession (communicants only, please no photographs)
- Parents, take your seats in the assigned pew (chosen randomly) with family members that fit.
- All other family members should be seated in extra seating area on the side sections.
- Please take a few moments to pray for your child as he/she prepares to receive Jesus in the Holy Eucharist for the first time.
- Please remain reverent in the church.
- No pictures during mass. We have a professional photographer for that reason.
COMMUNION - Saturday, May 2 and 9, 2015
COMMUNION PRACTICE– Parent(s) must attend with child; start in the gym
201-891-3262 x 228